Saturday, January 31, 2009
A quiet day
Well I don't really have a whole lot to say right now, the girls haven't been home for a couple of days. Oma and Opa picked them (and Wildor) up at about 7:40 yesterday morning and they all went skiing, they met Auntie Margie and Uncle Ken there as well. The girls seemed to have fun, Petra didn't really want to stop, I hear that she did very well with skiing. Adrianah did hurt her ankle but nothing serious, she is able to walk on it and everything, I can handle that! All day while they were gone I kept having thoughts about one of them hurting themselves so they had to come back early cuz they broke a bone or something, and every time the phone rang I would kind of cringe. All in all, nobody was really hurt and they all seemed to have a good time. Wildor was pretty exhausted last night and is still exhausted today, it was quite windy out but it was relatively warm out, lots of fresh air. Oma and Opa took the girls home with them yesterday, after they stopped here for some chili and cornbread that I made. And the girls have been with them today and will stay the night tonight as Wildor and I are going to the silent auction that I am helping at to raise money to go to PEI in July, we will go out to his parents house tomorrow to pick the girls up. I will write more when I have more to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sandi, It's so good to hear from you! Your daughters sound absolutely adorable. It has been so fun to read about your family. I miss you! I finally updated my blog (It's been ages!)
ReplyDeleteIt's also been ages since I was your YW leader, and now you're a mom, too, and we have kids the same ages. Funny, huh? Love you! Brenda