Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Snowboarding

It has been a while since I have written, I will try to update a bit. Auntie Ronya was kindof feeling bad about how much Adrianah wanted to go snow boarding so on a Sunday when we were at Aggie and Detlef's for family dinner Auntie Ronya came too and brought a snow board with her. She went and bought one for them and was ready to teach them (or try to teach them) how to snowboard out there where there is the long drive way and other hills on the property. The girls were ecstatic when they saw what Auntie Ronya brought! So they got all their snow gear on and out they went to try to learn how to snowboard. I didn't last out there for to long, I took a couple pictures then I went inside, I don't like the cold and it was pretty cold out that day. They are lucky to have such good Aunts and Uncles!

No comments:

Post a Comment