Monday, October 19, 2009

From a 4 year old

So this afternoon is was making apple pies, I had just started peeling the apples when Adrianah came into the kitchen and.....started throwing up. Sooo I put the apple down, washed my hands, got a facecloth and went over to her. Stood there and let her finish. She said she was done, I washed her face and was just getting ready to send her into the bathroom to wash her hands and she puked again. SO I asked her again if she was finished, she told me yes, so I washed her face again sent her into the bathroom to continue washing up. When she got done she came out and was standing by me as I was on my hands and knees cleaning up the puke off the floor I said to her "why don't you go lay down and rest" she told me "i don't need to" I said, well if you are sick then you should lay down" she said "i am not sick" and I said "well why did you throw up then?" and to that she replies "well my mouth just wanted to throw up". I guess you can't really argue with that, I chuckled and then told her to find something to do.
After I read a bedtime story to the girls I asked Petra where the invite to her friends dance class was. She said to Adrianah "where did you put it?" Adrianah said "on the chair" and Petra, a little frustrated said "Adrianah! There is alot of chairs in this house, what chair is it on?" Adrianah said "the brown chair in your room" so off Petra went up the stairs to her bedroom to find it. Just as she got to the top of the stairs Adrianah said in almost a whisper voice to me "Well, I DID put it there but it just disappeared" I laughed and then told her she is a little brat, just as she got done saying that, Petra called down "Are you sure? cuz it isn't there" and Adrianah said "Well I DID put it there, but it just disappeared". I got a good quiet chuckle out of it.
Man do Wildor and I have our hands full. I don't know if I am looking forward to her as a teenager or not...
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment