A bit later in the day yesterday we went to the mall with Jen and Adrianah and Aleksia were holding hands and walking and we were following behind and a short conversation the two had went something like this:
Aleksia "I like to make new friends"
Adrianah "Yeah, but I'm not new"
Aleksia "Yeah, you are old"
and then it just kind of tapered off from there. It is strange how many people asked us if they are sisters. Then we were in La Vie en Rose (an underwear store like Victoria Secret) and they were going crazy with the bras and top pieces saying the cutest things, Jen and I were pretty well peeing ourselves laughing, they were saying things like "i want this boobie thing for Christmas" "this one is HUGE like Auntie". I can't remember all the stuff they were saying but man are they cute! (sometimes). When we were in Jens truck driving to different places the other day, we looked in the back and they were holding hands.
Another time a couple weeks ago they were playing upstairs and came down to show me their dress up clothes they had on.
Aleksia has the gun holsters on her feet, I thought that was very cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment