Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Is summer almost over?
Wow, I can't believe that July is almost over already. That means too that here in Calgary, our summer is almost over. *chuckle* It seems like we had a late starting summer this year, hopefully that means that summer will stick around a bit later then usual. No real big plans this summer. We did go sailing with Aggie and Detlef. We were supposed to be gone from Thursday the 16th till Tuesday the 21st. Sailing was good, we had really good weather this time, we went sailing 2 years ago and it rained basically every day, it was cold and just wasn't that fun, this year it only rained during the night, it was nice and hot and sunny during the day.


Wildor and I ended up bringing Adrianah home on Saturday night. She just needs room to run, she is such an active girl that being on a small sailboat with 6 people on board is to small for her, she can't sit still. Petra decided to stay with Oma and Opa for the remaining 3 nights. On monday evening Petra called us, they were on their way home. They had decided to pull the boat out of the water a day early and since they were coming home early asked us if we wanted to go to Drumheller the next day (tuesday). So we all went to Drumheller for the day on the 21st. I haven't taken the pictures from Drumheller off my camera yet so when I do, I will post some. We went to the Dinosaur museum, as my father in law says "and thank you Adrianah for going with us to the museum and dragging us through it really quickly" yeah, that is my daughter, as I mentioned, she just can't sit still....constantly on the go. It has been a good summer so far. We will be going to go camping in Leafy Woods this weekend. (Leafy Woods is on my inlaws property, they have made a nice little place with trees, grass, a fire pit and picnic table where we can pitch tents. I am looking forward to it! I will take pictures and will post those at some point as well. And well school will be starting at the end of August for Petra and Adrianah will start preschool at the beginning of September. Another year is already more than half way through! Petra is still loosing teeth, the pixie dentist is starting to go broke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment